Are you looking for American made air purifiers?
If yes, you are welcome to this article that featured some of the top-notch air purifiers made in the USA list.
Sure there is plenty of air purification machine out there in the market. But some people think most appliances made locally in the United States conform to the country standard as they undergo vigorous quality control testing.
But without a doubt, not everyone loves what is made in their country, but if you’re a citizen in the state, you’ll know that Americans don’t compromise standards.
Therefore, the need to patronize local industries assures them of the best quality. For them, they believe it is easier to communicate with the manufactures (vendor) in case of any unforeseen issues arise.
However, we’re not saying that air purifiers from other localities are not good, though our air purifier reviews made in the USA are limited to other countries. This resource here, however, features a long list of other brands that you can consider.
The Best Air Purifier Made In USA Reviews
1. Air Oasis iAdaptAir Made In USA
- Address Mold, Bacteria and Viruses
- Allergen Reduction
- VOC and Odor Reduction
- Clears Smoke
This appliance features True HEPA filter and capable of absorbing heaving chemical such as VOC’s that destroys the lungs when inhaled. It is fully equipped to lower odor relating to cooking, smokes from cigarettes, and check to terminate mold air pollution.
There is also a UV technology that ionizes home air leaving your atmosphere in the state experts recommend for healthy living. The carbon filter is another anesthetic working together with the Oasis air purifier component to suppress indoor smell.
- AHPCO Technology
- Germicidal UVC Technology
- Bi-Polar Ionization Technology
- Mass Absorption Carbon Filter
- Advanced True HEPA Filter
2. Austin Air HealthMate Standard Air Purifier
We love this Austin Air HealthMate because of the 4 stage filtration process for cleaner air.
Apart from the different stages of indoor pollutant filtering, the black-smart design is ideal for any interior.
While upgrading to this product, you’ll spend more compare to the previous products, but you will enjoy the True medical HEPA install in the Austin Healthmate is rarely found in rival air purifiers.
The HEPA can capture particles larger than 0.3 microns up to 99.97%, while its four-stage purification tackles air pollutants such as gases, pollen, pet dander, and dust to keep your atmosphere pure.
Its 360-degree air intake design makes it faster for the device to clean your air in less than 30 minutes, as it can draw air from all sides of the unit.
- Everyday protection from indoor air pollutants with 4 stages of filtration
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- True medical grade HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 4 stage filter protects against a wide range of indoor air pollutants such as dust, pet dander, pollen, and gases
- Over 780 cubic inches of activated carbon and zeolite filtration removes chemicals, gases and odors
- 3 speed settings for fan; 360 degree intake system draws air into all sides of unit, passing air through a 4 stage filter
Expert Tips: findings and testing by scientist affirms, using the Austin helps minimizes coughing, sneezing, wheezing, dry mouth and more. It also reduces night allergies and also improves better sleep.
3. Oransi Max HEPA Air Purifier for Home
Why choose this made in USA air purifier over other brands?
Not every air purifier works in an area up to 600 square feet, but Oransi fulfills this requirement. The Oransi Max is perfect for living areas, bedrooms, basement, and offices battling contaminated air covered by dust, molds, etc.
Using this product at night guarantees better sleep while protecting the atmosphere from allergies that can affect your breathing, making Oransi ideal for asthma-related conditions.
It comes with a HEPA filter (MERV16 model) and a carbon filer. The medical-grade HEPA filter is responsible for trapping airborne substances down to 0.3 microns, while the Carbon filter helps reduce the gaseous atmosphere.
Operating the machine is easy because it features an electronic display making it simple to use. The display screen also shows indoor air quality levels for you to be sure the device is doing its work.
- 600 square feet
- Pre-filters, carbon filter, and HEPA filter
- Gas and dust sensor
- Item weight: 19 pounds
- Dimension: 20 x 11 x 25.5 inches
- Air Purifier for Home - The Max air purifier is ideal for rooms like bedrooms, basements, offices, and living areas; covers up to 600 square feet.
- Quiet Air Cleaner - All four fan speeds never go above a 53 dB noise level, making this a silent addition to your household.
- Carbon and HEPA Filters - The medical-grade HEPA filter (MERV16) tested to remove 99.99% of airborne particulates at 0.3 microns while the carbon filter is widely used for gas removal.
- Easy to Use Display - The electronic control on this air purifier is simple to use and also displays an indoor air quality monitor.
- Energy Star Certified - Oransi filters were rated #1 in the only comprehensive university study of air cleaners. Energy Star certified and tested by the AHAM test lab.
What Air Purifiers Are Made In The USA?
Most of the products seen in the market come from China, so few are made in America. The above products reviewed and brands below are the top list of US origin:
- Lakeair brand is a USA Company.
- Oransi Company is here in the United States.
- Oasis Company is in Amarillo Texas, where to they manufacture their products using imported materials.
- And Austin air purifiers are of US origin, but most of the components used in making their air purifiers are from outside the country.
Where is LEVOIT located?
Though this brand is renowned in the market due to the high quality, their product is of China origin but has offices in America, Asia, and Germany. Its headquarter (HQ) is suited to Southern California.
Where Allen air purifier manufactured?
Rabbit Air Company is an American-owned company but gets its product (air purifiers and filters) from South Korea.
Which country is Honeywell air purifier made?
The popular Honeywell brand air purifiers headquarter were established in China, where their first products started. Over time, expansion makes the parent company build branches in Korea, Portugal, and Taiwan, where they are also manufacturing some of their products.
What about Allen air purifiers?
All Allen products part is produced in China but assembled in the USA. However, news caption the brand is currently trying to move her production to North America.
Where is the Guardian air purifier made?
This brand is a China-based company but has outlets in other countries such as the United States. Their products are well known because of the quality they offer.
|Top 4 Air Purifiers Brand In USA||Location||Years|
|Oransi||Raleigh, NC||15 years|
|Oasis Air||Amarillo, Texas||19 years|
|Austin air purifier||Buffalo, NY||30 years|
|Lakeair||Racine WI||60 years|
Our list of the best air purifiers made in the USA is very competitive as all the products featured have their remarks by customers globally.
Since all the made-in American air purifiers cannot make it to a customer’s home, we pick Oransi Max HEPA Air Purifier as a recommendation.
Though it is expensive than most products on the lists but has relevant features that make it protect your home air optimally
The Oransi Max can handle dust problems, mold, and allergies minimized, thanks to the ultimate HEPA filter.
We know there are plenty of made in USA air purifiers in the market, but certainly, these few made it to our top list, and that is because our focus is to bring our customers nothing but the best value and performing ones.