Having a humidifier is a great asset to every industrial business organization whose workers desire uttermost convenience during working periods, especially in the winter. Industrial humidifiers are electrical appliances that add moisture to the air to regulate humidity levels when it seems dry within a closed environment.
Research shows that an industrial humidifier can reduce the spread of germs in your industrial space, relieve you of dry skin and also prevent certain allergies caused by dry air.
As important as it is to have an industrial humidifier. You should consider going for the brand that is worth your money and suit your needs.
Top 6 Best Industrial Humidifiers Reviews
1. Jiawanshun Commercial Grade Industrial Humidifier
Aside from the fact that you need a humidifier that can quickly increase humidity levels while reducing dry air in your working environment, also consider buying a brand that runs for hours without the need for a constant check-up. If these are the features you desire in an industrial humidifier, you should start thinking of buying Jiawanshun.
This device is easy to move around. It is simple to operate, and it can run quietly for as long as 8 hours. You need to fill the water tank and then tighten the cover to avoid leakage. Another outstanding feature of this device is that you can control the settings when you’re away from it through the use of a portable remote control.
One unique feature of Jiawanshun is that it has 4 (four) separate tubes working simultaneously, which enables the unit to produce cool mist into the atmosphere a few seconds immediately after the device is on.
- For 500 – 2000 square feet coverage
- Remove up to 80 pints per day (1800ml/h)
- Install with 3.2-gallon tank
- The idea for tobacco, greenhouse, grow room, flower houses, mushroom growing, supermarkets, printing factories, etc.
- 24 hours runtime
- Easy to move
- Easy to operate
- It cools fast
- It requires high maintenance
- It might be challenging to install
2. Jiawanshun Industrial Humidifier
This machine is perfect for places, including offices, classrooms, factories, warehouses, supermarkets, hospitals, and more often in high temperature or low humidity levels. Jiawanshun humidifier has the capacity of circulating cool mist throughout a large room. This device can run for about 12-hours non-stop, making it a reliable backup for a long day. Unlike most humidifiers, once you fill the water tank, the device can run for 24 hours without refilling.
Moreover, this device is perfect for official and domestic use because it operates fast and quietly, making it easy to achieve the desired atmosphere within a short time. You can also control the device from afar through the use of remote control. Replacing the Jiawanshun spray tube is easy without professional assistance.
- 85pints daily capacity extractor
- Ideal for industrial office, greenhouse, or grow room
- Top-fill design for quick water refilling
- It has double PVC spraying tubes
- Perfect for (1600 – 2100)square feet
- It works at a noise level as low as 35dB
- The device requires cleaning once in 2weeks
- It comes with remote control
- Easy to control.
- It works for a more extended- period.
- It works quietly.
- It operates fast.
- It could not be easy to move.
3. Ideal-Air Commercial-Grade Humidifier
Buying a humidifier that produces more moisture than necessary can be dangerous to your health and personal belongings. This makes it mandatory for you to go for the capacity that suits your need, rather than wasting your money on getting an industrial humidifier whose cooling capacity is higher than your need.
As explained earlier, you have to buy the type of humidifier that suits the size of your room. And this, therefore, makes this IdealAir brand appropriate for you if your industrial space is small in size. However, what might set you off about this device is that it requires frequent water refilling as its water tank can only accommodate 0.4 gallons at once. You also cannot change the device settings from afar because it has no remote control.
- Releases 0.4-gallon output per hour
- It requires not manual refiling, uses water from your plumbing system
- For (160 -320) square feet coverage area requirement
- A professional installer might be hired unless you’re good at DIY
- Requires no battery
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- It is slightly tricky to install
- It does not have remote control
- It is a bit noisy.
4. Hanchen Industrial Humidifier
Do you want a low-cost and highly effective industrial humidifier that can resist high temperatures? If yes, you should consider buying this device. One unique feature of this device is its capacity to humidify an ample space.
When placed in the appropriate position, it can reduce the level of dry air in an area quickly. The Hanchen industrial humidifier has a tightened whole part, meaning you don’t need to worry about leakage. Despite that, you can still easily dismantle and reinstall every aspect of this device whenever you want to clean it.
The Hanchen also has adjustable pressure control that enables you to determine the speed rate (high, middle, or low). This device has an auto-dial feature that ensures even circulation of cool mist throughout your room; it also evaporates excess water that can cause wet ground.
- Dry fog humidifier
- Adjustable pressure controller for distance humidification
- Up to 130-meter square coverage space
- Item weight: 2.25 pounds
- Dimension: 7.32 x 6.14 x 4.09 inches
- It comes featuring four nozzle
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to install.
- It uniformly circulates cool mist.
- Easy to clean.
- It is portable.
- It cannot be controlled from afar.
5. Jiawanshun Industrial Humidifiers
Work can be hectic sometimes, that all you will have to think about is how you can do it efficiently within a specific time. In this kind of situation, it can be frustrating to refill the water tank of your industrial humidifier at close intervals. Therefore, you need to buy an industrial humidifier that can serve for extended hours to prevent this. This device can run for as long as 12 hours non-stop once the water tank is full. It further implies that once you fill the water tank, you don’t have to refill it until after 12 hours.
Another outstanding feature of this device is high atomization, meaning it can evenly circulate cool mist throughout your room. This device also comes with three-mode adjustable volume settings (low, medium, and high), which gives you the liberty to determine the speed rate at any time. In addition, Jiawanshun has a dual spray design that makes it produce the needed room moisture as quickly as possible, thereby effectively evaporating dust.
- 4.2-gallon capacity
- Humidifies a space of 1200 square feet
- 12-month warranty
- Three-speed level settings (low, medium, or high)
- Equipped with two spray heads
- Easy top-fill design
- Okay for fruit, vegetable gardens, supermarkets, and other industrial settings
- Easy to operate.
- Suitable for large rooms.
- It can run for a long time.
- It does not have a remote control.
- It only accommodates tap or pure water.
6. Lacidoll Whole-House Industrial Humidifier
One outstanding feature of this device is that it evaporates moisture in your room and can also purify the air. When the air in your environment is humidified, the tendency of having a bleedy nose, cracky lips, dry throat, and others is reduced. Lacidoll is perfect for factories, warehouses, supermarkets, schools, hospitals, and other organizations where employees work for a long time.
The reason is that it can quietly humidify a larger space for up to 10 hours without turning off. You also won’t have to frequently replace your filters as the device’s filters are durable enough to last for a longer time. While Lacidoll can stay on for long, you can decide to turn it off or control its settings from afar using its portable remote control.
Furthermore, the device’s mist pipe is easily adjustable to suit multiple uses. You can also adjust the mist settings to either low, medium, or high output. Lacidoll will automatically shut off when its water tank is empty. Meaning there is little or no probability of a fire outbreak.
Unlike other industrial humidifiers that daily water filling, you can use this device for two consecutive days without refilling the water tank.
However, to get the best of this device. You have to read the product guidelines before usage. If you detect any fault in the Lacidoll industrial humidifier within 30-days aftermarket, you should return it to the manufacturer for a free replacement. You’ll also enjoy a 1-year warranty after the replacement.
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to operate.
- It has auto-shut settings.
- Easy to clean.
- It can be controlled from afar.
- Easy to move.
- It is a bit expensive.
Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Industrial Humidifier
Knowing the best type of humidifier to buy is essential, or else, you are likely to be frustrated if it doesn’t deliver the expected performance. Most times, this is not a result of defective products but the usage of certain humidifiers for the wrong environments. It is therefore pertinent to know that not all industrial humidifiers fit for every working environment. Here are some of the types you should know:
- A central humidifier: This type of humidifier is very effective in circulating cool mist all over a large size room. However, it is expensive and is mostly design with certain types of air conditioning systems.
- Evaporator: This device humidifies a room through its moisture filter. Although it is cost-effective, however, it cannot humidify more than one room at a time.
- Impeller humidifiers: This device can only spread cool mist in a small and single room, just like an evaporator. If you own a single room office, you should consider getting this type of humidifier, thereby saving your money to purchase other pieces of equipment you need.
Industrial humidifiers come in different sizes, which means there is no standard length or breathe for humidifiers. It is, therefore, advisable that you consider whether the size of the device will give more space for the placement of other personal belongings or not. To know this, check if the available space is appropriate for the positioning of the size of the brand you are planning on buying or not. For instance, you should not consider buying an industrial humidifier that will occupy one-fourth of your office.
3. Maintenance rate:
Every home appliances need maintenance. If not, such equipment will continuously develop a fault. As it is desirable to go for an effective, low price and the latest industrial humidifier, you should be conscious of the maintenance rate. Know how frequently you will have to clean it, change the water, etc.
4. Level of noise:
An industrial humidifier should be able to operate quietly in a working environment. The reason is that noise might make you less productive and could also upset your customers. An industrial humidifier that produces less noise is the best for every environment.
5. Environmental condition:
Don’t make the mistake of buying an industrial humidifier just because your friend has the type. What you should consider is the temperature and humidity level of your environment. If the humidity level of your environment is low, you should go for a humidifier that has the capacity of rising it. You might also want to consider the design of the humidifier if it matters to you.
Having known the key factors to consider before buying an industrial humidifier, read through our buyers’ guide of top-rated brands.
How To Maintain An Industrial Humidifier
1. Follow the product guidelines to know the do’s and don’ts of the brand you have.
For instance, not every industrial humidifier accommodates all kinds of water. You should, therefore, read the product guidelines to know its precautions.
2. Clean your industrial humidifier at least once a week to extend its lifespan.
3. Avoid the use of concentrated alkaline or other toxic oil on your industrial humidifier.
4. Seek professional assistance when your device starts malfunctioning.
Industrial Humidifier Manufacturers
There are different manufactures when it comes to humidifiers. The same applies to the industrial models. The list is many. However, industrial humidifiers application is not widespread in use. Some of the brands are not known. For the sake of this write-up, our scope has covered 4- brands, as seen in the review section. Nevertheless, below are the top manufacturers whose products are lovable among users:
- 4. Lacidoll
It is health-wise that every environment is at the proper humidity and temperature level, but weather cannot be determined but can be regulated using a humidifier. The use of an industrial humidifier will enable you to set your environment at an ideal humidity level when the air is dry and polluted. The dry air causes dust and other airborne pollutants, thus resulting in ill health symptoms such as dehydration, headache, respiratory problem, etc.
About our buyers’ guide, we deem that Lacidoll’s whole-house industrial humidifier and Hanchen industrial-humidifier are the best. Our reasons. Both devices are easy to maintain. It is perfect for large rooms, and they also operate quietly for long hours. Moreover, they are easy to install, control, and used by users.