Are you looking for the best plug in air purifier? If yes, welcome you to this article discussing some of the top-rated air purifiers that you can plug in anywhere you go as long there is an electrical power outlet to insert them. Getting your home or office air clean from toxicity, fumes, smog, smokes, dust, and the likes of harmful pollutants causing allergies is a forward to stay healthy. But there is only one tool that can help you achieve this desire which is an air purifier.
An air purifier helps in filtering the atmosphere to improve the quality of the air we inhale. There are many different brands and designs, making choice preferable from person to person. Besides place you want to use it, is another factor that may influence the kind of air purifier to purchase.
But one thing is familiar to them all: the air cleaning ability of extracting bacteria, viruses, or germs from surroundings, thanks to the electrostatic air purifier’s types that have this capacity. However, choosing among tons of air cleaners can be challenging. To help you overcome this problem gave rise to this discussion.
Top 5 Best Plug In Air Purifier Reviews
1. Clarifion Air Purifier – Negative Ion Generator
Wherever you go, you cannot run away from air pollution because of the open atmosphere, freely transporting toxins from Co2, Voc’s, fumes here and there. Still, it’s possible to protect yourself per time using the Clarion air purifier.
It is indeed one of the best pluggable air purifiers that allow for easy carriage, not bulky or heavy, and it fits into any backpack or language. The essential thing about the Clarion air cleaner is that it reduces allergens, removes bacteria (viruses), and relieves congestion as it eliminates the causes of this problem that floats in the atmosphere.
How does it work? The machine releases negative (-ve) ions into the air. The negative ions stick to airborne substances, making them heavy and, therefore, cause them to fall to the ground (home surfaces) to be vacuumed or swept away. How do you know Clarion is working? Once you plug the Clarion into any standard electrical outlet, the LED blue light will turn on, indicating working. The places to use this device are not limited. You use it in your bedroom, bathrooms, kitchens, garages, etc.
- Uses ionization
- Suitable area: <5m^2
- Plugin power <1W
- Rate voltage: AC120V – 60 Hz
- Negative (-Ve) Ion output: 10million pcs/cm^3
- LED brightness: 10- 20 LUX
- Weight: 2.39 ounces
- Dimension: 4.2 x 2.6 x 1.75 inches
2. GermGuardian Pluggable HEPA Air Purifier & Sanitizer
The air sanitizer helps purify dirty air, lessen airborne pollutants, and minimizes household odor caused by cooking fumes, pets, and bacteria. Hence deliver cleaner and breathable air. The UV light in the device destroys germs, unlike HEPA air purifiers which only capture particulate. Consequently, the UV-light bulb needs replacing after 12 months, and I like the filter as well.
What’s the difference between The Clarion vs. GerGuardian? The Clarion uses ionization technology to provide clean air, while the GerGuardian uses UV-Light technology in purifying the air.
- Pluggable air sanitizer: Provides cleaner air and helps reduce airborne germs and reduce household odors caused by bacteria, pets, and cooking fumes
- Compact design: This 7 inch wall pluggable sanitizer is perfect for the kitchen, litter box room, bathroom, or children's room
- Reduces odors: Reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- No filter replacement: Only a single GermGuardian UV C light bulb (model LB1000) needs to be replaced every 10 to 12 months depending on use
- UV-LIGHT technology
- 7 inch wall mounting pluggable
- H13 HEPA filter
- UV-C light bulb (model LB1000)
- 120V AC outlet
- Item weight: 11.2 ounces
- Dimension: 4 x 3 x 7.5 inches; 11.2 Ounces
3. HAPHID Negative Ion Generator
Putting this HAPHID to use will generate and release negative ions up to 34 million per second. The ion released renders airborne particles inactive by making them heavier and falling to the floor to be swept off. Effective purification is what the HAPHID will deliver to you yet, low maintaining cost of operation as there is no filter to replace at no time. As the HAPHID runs generating fresh air, it operates quietly and guarantees restful sleep!
- This negative ion air purifier with high negative ions/sec output, filterless portable ionizer air purifier clean : pollutants,odors,pets smell,etc.
- Efficient Purification: Tens of millions of negative ions can effectively clean the indoor polluted air, such as secondhand smoke etc.
- Filter-free air purifer. Never worry about whether your air purifier filter is almost exhausted or the trouble of buying and replacing expensive air filters. The ion-box's filter-free technology purifies your air without any expensive maintenance or any cleaning you need to breathe easily.
- Silent operation: No noisy fans or motors, no electromagnetic radiation. You can enjoy fresh air and safely fall into sleep.
- Portable and Easy to Use: This plug in air purifier will take effect automatically after plug in. It is a perfect gift for family, friends, and office mates...1 year warranty.
- Up to 34 million –Ve ion
- Filterless design
- One year warranty
- 24 hours customer service weekly
- App control
3. HomeZens UV-C Portable Pluggable Air Purifier
If you’re looking for an air purifier to clean your bedroom, bathroom, pet area, baby’s nursery, or small space, the HomeZens is a multiple choice.
The manufacturer designed it to eliminate and render germs inactive, all thanks to the UV-C light innovation. The UV-C kills up to 99.9 percent of bacteria and germs. Within 2 hours of operation, the air sanitizer keeps your room atmosphere in a healthier state and is helpful for 102 square feet of room space. Constant use of Homezen is complete protection against airborne pollution. It does not release radiation and has no ozone leakages. Therefore, there is no need to stay away from your room or space while the machine is working. We highly recommend it if you want the best of the air purifier that is pluggable with assurance.
- UV-C light kills germs and bacteria
- It protects against harmful chemicals
- Built-in turbine cycle
- 180 degrees rotatable plug head
- Wall pluggable
- Noise Level: <45 dB
- Coverage Area: 110 sq ft/ 10 m²
- The device should not be used on notice of any physical damage.
- It cannot use the machines without a top cover.
5. GermGuardian GG1100W Elite Pluggable UV-C Sanitizer
Odors from pets, smoke, fumes, etc., are no longer problems wherever the GermGuardian GG100 is mount. The Guardian reduces terrible odor and harmful gases from the air, in anywhere of placement.
This outlet air purifier works as a sanitizer and also deodorant. It uses UV-C light bulb to kill germs up to 99.9% while deodorizing the air to bring freshness to your household. If your problem is kitchen fumes, then place it in an appropriate place, and it will surprise you how much smoke this unit will take out in less than 60 minutes. However, travelers will enjoy the performance of the top-rated GermGuardian product because its signature is cleaner air and better air to inhale.
- Air sanitizer and deodorizer
- Reduces odor effectively
- UV-LIGHT bulb
- Heating and cooling
- Filter free system
- 120V AC outlet
- 1 (one) year warranty
Why should you invest In plugins Air Purifier?
Low maintenance cost is one top reason why plugin air purifiers are worth the investment. They don’t have filters which does increases the running cost of replacement. Besides no frequent washing of filters, unlike units that use filters. This air purifier does not have a filter system but uses an electrostatic, magnetic mechanism to filter the atmosphere leaving you with the freshest air to breathe. Going further, this grade of air purifier comes in a small design enabling you to plug them quickly into your electric circuit. You can readily use it in your closet or personal space. In addition, if you plan on enjoying pure air devoid of viruses, bacteria, or allergies anywhere you go, what you need is a plugin air purifier. They are handy to carry around compare to tabletop or floor standing products that are bulky and heavy.
Questions & Answers
- Q. Does the GG1100W use ozone?
- A. Yes, it produces ozone but less than the EPA requirement.
- Q. Is the GG quiet? It is one of the most silent UV light bulb air purifiers in the market
- A. How do you clean the filter? Since it uses UV light, no filters to clean.
- Q. What room size is THE GermGuardian suitable for? Perform better in rooms not more significant than 400 cubic feet sizes.
- A. What’s the life cycle of the UV bulb? It is expected to be replaced annually (yearly).
This article has giving insight into some plug-in air purifier detailing the description, key features, pros, and cons of each unit to help you under them individually. If you love traveling, camping, or having a quiet time outside in your lobby, a plug-in air filter will protect the air around your surroundings. The scope of these best plug-in air purifiers is limited to only five items you might have read before reaching here. Peradventure, your choice is not captured. Feel free to check other available resources, but we assured you that these products here provide value for the money to be spent. Our recommendation from the list includes: